sâmbătă, 7 aprilie 2012

Lauren at the sea with whales !!!

Aww, I'm so freakin' happy & excited. First because Lauren is on Twitter right now, and she's tweeting photos. And second (DRUMS) because me and @MsAndrewLincoln made her tweet the photos !!!! Yeah, I know ... it's unbeliaveble ... but it's the truth .. and I have proof haha.

Update: I forgot to mention, she was on the Long Beach in California :)
See, we drove her crazy, but then she liked the idea, so she took & posted pics ... now let's see them:
"Whale! Ok, roll with me, quarter of the way from the top in the middle. :) "
 Then the "Lauren in sailing mode"
 "For da whales"
OMG, I'm in love with the pics! Ok,so here's the plan: next time she's on Twitter, we're tweeting and tweeting and tweeting to her, until she posts a photo haha ... but not too much, we don't want to annoy her.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu