vineri, 14 februarie 2014

Lauren Cohan's Top at the Arsenio Hall Show - Feb 13th 2014 (close look)

Unfotunately, I haven't found the exact one, but this one looks almost alike, so I'm pretty happy with it.
I loved her style ar the Arsenio Hall Show! She seems to wear black and white a little too often, though, don't you think?

If you like it, you can buy it for $58, HERE

That lovely blazer, though ... it doesn't seem findable lol. If you happen to know who designed it, your help would me much appreciated. Feel free to send the help, opinions or anthing else you want to us on twitter @LaurenCohanRo.

Oh and, I also uploaded the videos from the Arsenio Hall official YouTube channel, here, so you can see them in case you haven't. Lauren is just so funny and smart and adorable!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu