duminică, 1 septembrie 2013

Lauren's Style: Nylon Magazine Photoshoot

Earlier today the page in Nylon Magazine of our wonderful Lauren Cohan was revealed and ...... W-O-W is all I can say. She has this crazy biker (or rocker?) kind-of style and it fits her so damn well! She looks absolutely PERFECT!
Please note that all the photos of Lauren and her clothes are made by me exclusively for Lauren Cohan Style. If you use them anywhere else, please credit us, thank you!
So she is wearing this simple dark blue cap, inversely, the Sonic Youth t-shirt you can see in the photo above, but the sleeves are twisted, a (lovely) triangle necklace - wich is NOT the one I attached above, that is just one similar necklace (it's why I added "Close Look" to it and "Exact" to the T-shirt), blue jeans and a black jacket. Personally I can say it a million times: I think she looks PERFECT like this. And that darker lipstick on her lips - I think it simply completes everything.

If you want to see the whole magazine page: (click to enlarge)
What do you guys think about this ? Do you love it or you prefer the lady look she has in the photoshoot for Foam Magazine?


~ Thanks to LaurenCohan(&Daniel Gillies)Italia for the photos!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu