joi, 16 ianuarie 2014

Lauren Cohan wearing Nicole Miller at InStyle & Warner Bros. Golden Globes After Party

First of all I want to thank the very sweet Tonia for giving me the tip! She's the admin of Lauren Cohan & Daniel Gillies Italia  and without her I probably wouldn't have found this very soon :p

So as you all know Lauren was at the InStyle & Warner Bros Golden Globes party this year and she wore this pretty outfit from Nicole Miller Spring 2014 Collection. I personally am not in love with this kind of clothes but DAMN, this woman can make anything look perfect, doesn't she ?
She combined the (is this called dress? cause I mean it's two pieces lol) with simple high heel sandals and a small clutch. And a perfect hairstyle and of course her perfect smile ! Happy 2014 by the way guys!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu